No matter what it is you're saving for, Security National Bank of South Dakota has a savings plan designed to meet your individual financial needs. All your bank deposits are insured up to $250,000 by the FDIC.
Regular Statement Savings
- Minimum opening deposit of $50.
- Up to two withdrawals allowed per month. Three or more are $1.00 each. Non-SNB ATM transactions are not counted in the 2 transaction limit. (Listed on statement as Total Fees For Service-Chargeable Debits)
- No maintenance fee with a minimum daily balance of $200. Should your balance fall below $200 on any day of the month, there will be a $2.00 monthly maintenance fee per month*
*Minors are exempt from the $2.00 monthly maintenance fee.
Serious on Savings (SOS) Account
- Minimum opening deposit of $1.00.
- Make monthly transfers of $25 or more from a SNB checking account into a SOS account and earn a higher rate of interest than with our Regular Statement Savings account.
- There will be a $3.99 maintenance fee each month the minimum monthly transfer is not made.
- One withdrawal per month is allowed- $5.99 for each additional withdrawal (Listed on statement as Total Fees for Service-Chargeable Debits)
- Withdrawals completed on ATMs will be charged $5.99 (Listed on statement as Transaction Fee)
Money Market Gold Account
- Minimum opening deposit of $2,500.
- If your average daily balance* falls below $2500 during the month, the monthly maintenance fee is $7.00.
- There is a $1.00 fee for all transactions exceeding six per month. Non-SNB ATM transactions are not counted in the six transaction limit. (Listed on statement as Total Fees for Service-Chargeable Debits.)
** The Average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.